- Akron Law Review
Jurist - student newsmagazine.
- Antitrust Law & Economics
Review - America's only anti-monopoly journal. Published since 1967.
- Buffalo Law Review
- from th State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law.
- California Law Review
- Cardozo Arts and Entertainment
Law Journal - published three times a year by students at the Benjamin
N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University.
- Cardozo Electronic
Law Bulletin - Dipartimento di Scienze Giuridiche
- Caveat Legal News
- Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Computer Law Review and
Technology Journal - hypertext version of the offical publication of
the computer section of the state bar of Texas.
- Construction Law
- Cornell Law Review
- Full hypertext version of the Cornell Law Review.
- Denver Journal of International
Law and Policy - contains abstracts of articles on international law
topics and links to international law resources.
- Diritto e Famiglia
- Italian Family Law Journal - Rivista di diritto di famiglia.
- Duke Journal of Gender
Law & Policy - a multidisciplinary publication dedicated to gender
- E Law - Murdoch University
Electronic Journal of Law
- European Law Journal
- FEAR: Forfeiture Endangers American Rights
- Federal Communications
- Florida Law Weekly
- opinions from Florida's five district courts of appeal, circuit courts,
and Florida's Supreme Court.
- Florida State University
Law Review - full hypertext and HTML frame versions of all articles,
as well as abstracts and Acrobat PDF files for downloading.
International Environmental Law Review
- Global Legal Studies
- Harvard Journal of Law &
Technology - articles, case notes, and book reviews pertaining to the
intersection between technology and the law.
International and Comparative Law Review
- High Technology Law Journal
- On-line index and abstracts from ten years of HTLJ issues.Published by
students at Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley.
- In Brief Law Journal - semi-annual
- International Journal
of Refugee Law
- Internet Law Review - is a new
Review covering the legal problems related to computers and the Internet.
It will cover subjects such as advertising on the Internet, criminal use,
- Journal of Forensic
- Journal of International Law and Practice
- Journal of Law and Religion
- Journal of
Online Law - dedicated to examining and discussing the legal issues
arising from networked communications.
- Jurist: Law Professors
on the Web - connecting legal academics to each other, law students,
the legal profession, and the public at large as individual law professors
become independent information-providers via the Internet.
- Law & Politics Outta'
Line - online companion to Minnesota's Journal of Law & Politics.
Contains legal and political writing of local and national interest plus
- Law Journal Extra (LJE)
- US Supreme and Federal Court decisions. Searchable database. Court rules,
news and more.
- Law Office Management & Administration
- Law Technology Product News
- articles and research on products, systems and services for law firms.
- Le Juriste
Cybernétique / Cybernetic Legal Expert - A tribune dedicated
to the Quebec juridic community.
- Lesbian and
Gay Law Notes - includes back issues of this newsletter on legal issues
concerning lesbians and gays.
- Maori Law Review -
monthly review of law affecting Maori.
Law Review, The - a monthly publication that reports on law affecting
the Maori people. Includes decisions of the Maori Land Court, general courts
and publications of government and law schools.
- Mealey Litigation Reports - provide
news updates, case summaries and full-text documents to attorneys.
- Melbourne University
Law Review - published three times a year. Contains abstracts and submission
and subscription information.
- Mercer Law Review
- Michigan Telecommunications
and Technology Law Review - MTTLR is both an online journal and an
online forum for the discussion of telecommunications law.
- NASDAQ Financial
- National Journal of Sexual
Orientation Law, The - devoted exclusively to legal issues affecting
lesbians, gay men and bisexuals.
- National Law Journal - Weekly
newspaper for the profession
- New York Law Journal
- Serving the bench and bar since 1888.
- Polish Legal
Journal - in English.
- Punch & Jurists - guide
to federal criminal law.
- Richmond Journal of Law &
Clara Law Review
Journal of International Law
- Stanford Journal
of Law, Business & Finance - an innovative forum where legal scholars
and practitioners can discuss current issues in business and finance.
- Stanford Law &
Policy Review - includes a directory of all past issues as well as
download-able abstracts for most articles.
- Stanford Technology Law Review (STLR)
- multidisciplinary legal scholarship as an innovative forum for intellectual
Intellectual Property Law Journal - The editorial focus of the Texas
Intellectual Property Law Journal is on substantive legal issues and recent
developments in Patent, Copyright, Trademark, Unfair Competition, and Trade
- Texas International
- Texas Journal of Business
Law - legal research source for business lawyers offering articles,
links, ethics information and more.
- Texas Review of Law & Politics
- aims to publish thoughtful and intellectually rigorous conservative articles
that can serve as blueprints for legal reform.
- Transportation Law Journal
- professional publication in the field of transportation law, which addresses
both domestic and international developments of legal, regulatory, economic
and political interest in all modes of transportation
- University Law Review Project
- full text searching of law journals and law reviews on the Internet.
of California at Davis Journal of International Law and Policy
of California, Berkeley - Ecology Law Quarterly@
of Chicago Legal Forum - a student-edited journal which focuses on
one topic each year.
of Colorado Law Review - a law journal dedicated to covering both national
and state legal issues.
- University of Florida Journal
of Law and Public Policy - a semi-annually published interdisciplinary
journal founded to publish scholarly articles regarding contemporary legal
and social issues facing public policy decision-makers.
- University of Pennsylvania
- Journal of International Economic Law - dedicated to discussion of
private international transactions, national governmental regulation, and
international intergovernmental regulation.
- Villanova Information
- Virginia Journal
of Law and Technology - new journal addressing new and exciting legal
- Washington & Lee Law
Review - publishes five issues annually including an Annual Fourth
Circuit Review and an Annual Review of Securities and Commodities Law.
- Washington Law Review
- Web Journal of Current Legal
Issues - articles, case comments, legal education, information technology,
- West Virginia Journal of Law and
- West Virginia
University Law Review - Titles since 1997.
- Yale Law and Policy Review -
multidisciplinary forum for the discussion of contemporary policy and legal
- Yale Law Journal, The - academic
publication, published eight times per year, carrying pieces of interest
to legal commentators and practitioners.